• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 2.11.2017 at 1:46 AM, encephalization said:

90 minutes on a PC? You are a better man than me. I am sure its possible, and even normal, but I just haven't done it myself.

I did however spend about 75 minutes on this Epicure #1 from 2013 in preparation for the Xmas sampler cigar.

Haha, no, this has truly been one of the longer-lasting PCs (which would led me mention it). While I am certainly more on the slower-smoking end of the spectrum (a good Reyes can last me 75 min), this was a pretty well-filled (some would say overfilled) and perfectly bunched cigar I chose. Its all in the construction. You automatically adopt a different way of smoking with such a stick, which I enjoy very much. This particular example was demonstrating again that a proper construction is one of the basic prerequisites for a perfect flavour development. Usually, a Marevas would last me about 60-70 min give and take. (but also note the following stick....)

• Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov

Hanging out at Karma Cigar Bar in Merrillville, IN - decided to try a Viaje Ghost Pepper while I write a white paper on medical device regulations in emerging markets. Nothing makes Friday night work more tolerable like a nice smoke ...

20171103_200427.thumb.jpg.f26749d56302f36def99a19da52bf0ac.jpg

10 hours ago, shaffer22 said:

Leather, black pepper, coco galore on this medium-full San Cristobal La Punta (TOS MAR 17). 

Whats the TOS factory code right now? I’ve been impressed with everything coming out of there. 

91619DC7-BD74-4EA6-8211-6278BD74F788.jpeg

TOS is La Corona factory. I believe all SCdlH and Diplomaticos are made there, along with some Punch, HdM, PL, and I'm sure others. It's well regarded, and I've had nothing but good smokes from them. I believe EML is also a La Corona code.

• Like 1