FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Smoking a Upmann Noellas from the Jar. Over the last year, they have improved from horrible (70) to barely acceptable (75). Don't waste your money. Bitterness and nothing else. Booooo! :thumbsdwn:

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

...and to make up for that POS Noellas, a Sir Winston from 2010 - that's what I am talking about!!! Someday I have to get a box, even though I rarely smoke Churchills. :perfect10:

Smoking a Monte GE tonight as planned - wonderful. Dark chocolate to begin with and later becomes more milk chocolate, some sweet spices, touch of wood, pepper now & then - chocolate heaven this one, no bitterness that some have noticed, definitely recommended :thumbsup:

Smoking a Monte GE tonight as planned - wonderful. Dark chocolate to begin with and later becomes more milk chocolate, some sweet spices, touch of wood, pepper now & then - chocolate heaven this one, no bitterness that some have noticed, definitely recommended :thumbsup:

Got two boxes of them! I agree they are great!

Had a Partagas Serie D no 4 after finishing the day's work. This box is from -08 and has mellowed out nicely by now. Paired it with a little Ardbeg and a Scarecrow. Nice way to relax.

Smoked a Trinidad Fundadores I picked up in Amsterdam. Very nice but not the mind blower I got from Frank last month. Perhaps this the 2011 or 12 that Rob talks about in the April review video?

Another outstanding H. Upmann Royal Robusto. It's an easy 95 and that's with only about 1 year of age. I will have a hard time aging the rest of my boxes...

Taking a break from work for an hour with a Hoyo Petit Robusto from ABR 10. Nice and smooth already. Impressive. Paired with a Coke light.

Had a PSP1 in the afternoon - it was nice

Would KILL for one of those right about now. Started out with a PUTRID (PSP!!!) ERDM CS from ASE NOV 09-- then moved onto an Upmann SWC (see above)...