• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

ERDM CS from 2009 that seemed to be in a sick phase. JL Seleccion #5 RE that was fantastic - I wish I could drag my ass to Andorra to pick up a cab of those.

Round 2 today

Me: 02 H Upman Sir Winston

Kevin: 02 H Upman Sir Winston

My dad: Monte GE

Kevin's dad: glass of scotch and the hottub

Boli Simones RE Canada - my second one of those and leagues better than the first. Actually tastes like a Bolivar!

Edit: Went downhill fast after the half way point - splitting wrapper and binder and bitterness <sigh>

just cracked open a box of 2010 Cohiba Siglo Is earlier today. Took the opportunity to smoke it while I was driving home. In a word: FANTASTIC!!!!! Why did I not buy multiple boxes of these.....

Will do an actual review of these shortly. Was tied up in one of those wonderful moments when you are by yourself, music cranked, enjoying an amazing cigar in your hand as you cruise the open road....

Here is a pic of the offending Simones (pre-split).

I am on a Boli roll, so I broke into my new box of Boli Lonsdales from '99. Phantastic!! Severe box-press on that first stick but I didn't mind. Full-on Boli flavor with a perfect draw.

post-7384-0-07574300-1338682694.jpg

post-7384-0-69943200-1338682730.jpg

post-7384-0-01168800-1338682737.jpg

This morning a packed the cigar case with a Boli RC, Quai D Corona, and JL # 1.

For my afternoon - sit in the sun - smoke I wanted something that would not be too complicated but satisfying so I chose the JL#1. This has been a great box so far. Later tonight I might take a crack at the QD.