• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

35 minutes ago, fitzy said:

Just lit up my very first Partagás Lusitania.  I’m not really a long cigar guy so I’m curious to see how it goes. It’s from 2016 but I forget the month and box code.

I’ll smoke my next one in a year. 

It seems no matter the orientation on my iPhone the pics here always always show up sideways.

A56CD2FF-84D8-4643-B4D8-DA94019D20B6.thumb.jpeg.731af4dec4e8ab1fd8659f932e4eab18.jpeg

You’re screwed now......

I could smoke Lusis daily

I’d be ok if it was the only cigar I could smoke

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fitzy said:

Just lit up my very first Partagás Lusitania.  I’m not really a long cigar guy so I’m curious to see how it goes. It’s from 2016 but I forget the month and box code.

I’ll smoke my next one in a year. 

It seems no matter the orientation on my iPhone the pics here always always show up sideways.

A56CD2FF-84D8-4643-B4D8-DA94019D20B6.thumb.jpeg.731af4dec4e8ab1fd8659f932e4eab18.jpeg

All phone pictures contain .exf data embedded in the images that FoH can't interpret correctly.

A very small edit (using the photos app on your iPhone) strips this data from the picture and it will post in the correct orientation.

I should have purchased a mastercase.
20180305_195426.thumb.jpg.46b70d0869b4bb054958d37be94dadbc.jpg

People have commented on the similarities to the Vigia. Quote me if I am wrong, but I think I recall Rob saying that on one of the 24:24 descriptions. Any similarities to the vigia for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

ETP Mar 16, figured I’d take a core sample at 2 years. More time definitely needed, but serious potential is evident. There’s a unique and vibrant fresh berry element present.
IMG_2718.thumb.JPG.972f6a4d4539c5cc88229e710c7771d1.JPG
My ETP AGO 16s arrived today, I'll give one a go in a month or so. Glad to hear that they're good already though...
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, jerrybrowne said:

What did you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good day Jerry,

Burn & construction was good. No touch ups. Started off slightly under medium. Got to medium halfway. I was getting lil woodiness, roasted elements & nuts. As it goes along, flavors seems to come out more.. Well balance flavors & burn. No sign of a young cigar ( TOR JUN 16 from our host). Perfectly pleasant. Will revisit in a few months time. 

Cheers! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, havanaclub said:

People have commented on the similarities to the Vigia. Quote me if I am wrong, but I think I recall Rob saying that on one of the 24:24 descriptions. Any similarities to the vigia for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy both but give the nod to the Topes.  I think they both share Trinidad DNA but the Topes has more depth of flavor for me.  Could just be in my head but I prefer the Topes by a wide margin...and I really like the Vigia.

• Like 2