• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 minutes ago, Danimalia said:

Oh my God it's so nice out right now. Spring is almost here and so is baseball. Life is good. Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill from a quarter box. I get it. It's a more approachable version of the regular Churchill. It's showing a sweetness ROTT that the regular Churchills have taken several months to begin to show. Lighter cigar, very easy draw. I suspect the sacrifice is that you're paying roughly the same price for a cigar that will last me about 30 minutes less. Excellent, though.

IMG_20180306_164804.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday. Letting them rest but curious to give them a go. I did notice the wrapper is paper thin, that being said they look great. 

• Like 1

Angels Share opus. fantastic.

48 minutes ago, Doctorossi said:

How was it? I've found SLR DCs to be overwhelming by the nose and underwhelming on the palate.

I have reserved judgment.  The cigar's wrapper was Bible-page-thin, and my example suffered a tear at the head which went from problematic to bad to disastrous.  Normally, I would have chopped it back (should have done!), or perhaps chucked the cigar and reached for another -- but due to the rarity of these, I felt inclined to dig in my heels.

Body seemed at least medium (but I've not had a smoke in a couple months, so I might be out of wack).  When it was behaving, I caught some good flavors, but due to the technical challenge, I didn't even try to rate it.  I will hazard a first opinion after my next attempt.  :) 

• Like 3

IMG_7504.thumb.JPG.8d5a78875986ec73cf650fcbca1a794d.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that one of the 898? If so, how was it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk