• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

17 hours ago, fitzy said:

Smoking a Davidoff Winston Churchill Churchill 

7BB8CF59-93F6-4032-B98A-5620838F7A99.thumb.jpeg.597e30a9d898233c8a06345300f4b17f.jpegTwo first’s for me. First Davidoff ever smoked and the first Churchill sized cigar I’ve ever smoked.

I’ve avoided Davidoff like the plague as I think they are ridiculously overpriced.  Not sure why I decided to buy one today.

By the way thanks for the tip on editing the photo before posting here so it stays upright. I forgot who mentioned that but thank you. 

Thoughts? Was it worth the price?

My first ever ryj wide churchill. From the recent pay/hq batch. If anyone has the box code info on these, it would be greatly appreciated. I apparently didn't write it down that time. These are so good, I need more!f545f1c82dbfbb6b01254c96be9ebcfa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I also bought from that batch and forgot to write down the box code info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, prodigy said:

My first ever ryj wide churchill. From the recent pay/hq batch. If anyone has the box code info on these, it would be greatly appreciated. I apparently didn't write it down that time. These are so good, I need more!f545f1c82dbfbb6b01254c96be9ebcfa.jpg

The box code is ABO SEP 17 :) I also picked up a 6 pack myself. I asked Greg when he told me that he had just shipped them.  Letting mine rest. Did you notice a super thin wrappers? 

• Like 1

The box code is ABO SEP 17 I also picked up a 6 pack myself. I asked Greg when he told me that he had just shipped them.  Letting mine rest. Did you notice a super thin wrappers? 
I just noticed awesome. I dry boxed one for 3 days and was blown away. Can't wait to revisit them in a few months.

13 hours ago, jerrybrowne said:

They are jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in sausage-- my first time making them but they turned out pretty good!

Woah. That looks great! What is an armadillo egg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

33 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

TBH, I've never really put much into box codes since they change so frequently. I'll have to look when I get back home, I can post next week. I'm out enjoying spring break, one of the perks of being a high school teacher.

good for you, Im jealous.  Been working 12hr days 6-7 days a week since the first of the year.  Hopefully gonna go home and enjoy a good smoke tonight though.

• Like 1