FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Just sitting down at the end of the day and lit up a Cuaba Generosos. Turning out to be a fantastic little smoke. Nice smooth and a pretty straight burn. post-12779-13386936513737.jpg

Nice to see some love for cuaba!

Currently enjoying an Upmann Robusto from the travel humidor. Absolutely gorgeous! Sorry I will only have four left after this...

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I've had a couple of sticks so far and they are just as good as that single we had in Montreal - I wish I had space for another cab with that box code... :thumbsup:

Noted. Thanks. Still haven't ordered mine yet. I've been waiting and hoping for Czar's to get some HQ or PSP RASS 50-cabs in.... :whistle:

Just sitting down at the end of the day and lit up a Cuaba Generosos. Turning out to be a fantastic little smoke. Nice smooth and a pretty straight burn. post-12779-13386936513737.jpg

Generosos gets my vote from the Cuaba stable, got some 03's that are smooth and lovely right now :)

Had a Cuaba Salomone while golfing this morning from a Czar purchase, I know many don't like them but these taste great. Then had my first Bhk 52 from the Czar while watching Tiger win. Wish I had a pipe to finish it :drool:

post-10998-0-74964000-1338763772.jpeg

Por Larranaga Encantos (Asia Pacific RE 2010)

Toffee, caramel, leather. black and white ash. Good burn. Very pleasant cigar overall. Paired with a decaf double espresso. :cigar:

Too lazy to write a review tonight. After a weekend full of rain, this cigar is a ray of sunshine. No need to get wordy. Just fired it up and enjoyed. :)

This afternoon a RG PC while working in the yard... didn't really taste much because my allergies were acting up.

Tonight a wonderful BCE from '99 - I am definitely on a Boli roll. No construction issues whatsoever. :2thumbs:

Enjoyed a wonderful ERDM Tainos from 1997 with my pops. Even with 15 years on these they are smoking great and still have legs on them.

This afternoon a RG PC while working in the yard... didn't really taste much because my allergies were acting up.

Tonight a wonderful BCE from '99 - I am definitely on a Boli roll. No construction issues whatsoever. :2thumbs:

:perfect10:

08 Connie #1 What a cracker...93 :thumbsup:

These have been excellent lately. Specifically the 08s. I have had lots of luck with H. Upmann from 08-10. I have not tried any 11 or 12 yet I hope they are still up to par.