FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Depends on your tastes with the MOnte 1 and 3. The crapper the wrapper the better the smoke for me! As long as construction is good you should be fine. Darker wrapper is more full bodied, lighter crap looking wrapper = medium bodied and lighter flavours. I love me some crap wrapper #1s and #3s!

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

For me, the 'crap' designator has nothing to with color of wrapper or oils, but rather construction. I've stopped counting how many crap boxes of overfilled tight draw Monte 1's I've given away. Trying to suck a golf ball thru a garden hose is no way to spend an afternoon.

Same thing with guitars. I can't tell you how many beautifully made 'boat anchors' are floating around the world of what I like to refer to as the 'lawyer guitar' community. No offense to our many fine FOH attorneys and BOTL.

Punch Petit Corona Del Punch from 2004 - delicious

QdO Coronas - equally delicious

SCDLH El Principe - not bad, but there are definitely Minutos out there that I prefer - like the RASCC

Three smokes this weekend, the Churchill from the blind tasting, Party SDN4 (DIC 2008) which was great and a Trini Reyes which was also very good...

Winding down with a Boli RC before our National Holiday tomorrow. Paired it with a Fullers London Porter, which turned out great.

BCJ from 2011 - surprisingly good at just one year, but strong like bull ;)

I think I am ready to light my one RA Belicoso RE Alemana 2010 next. I have really been looking forward to trying those but they are extremely HTF now. I could still kick myself for not picking up a box when I had the chance in 2010.