• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Pic of the BCJ that kicked my butt and the RA Belicosos RE Alemana 2010. Paired with Old Pulteney 21. A dream! Imagine the best RASS you've ever had, cranked up to 11 with a little bit more punch, but smooth. WOW! Top 10 of all times for me.

post-7384-0-37868200-1338962139.jpg

post-7384-0-08188000-1338962159.jpg

post-7384-0-23138300-1338962171.jpg

My girlfriend got me some cigars for my birthday 2 weeks ago and I've already smoked most of them. It was the first time she went to a cigar shop alone and she told me, asking the clerk to help her choose cigars for her boyfriend made it look like she was dating some old man (we're 24/25). Anyway she got some nice cigars, a couple of which I haven't tried before.

This was one I've had before, and even have a box of at home. The previous one was a little better, I think this one might have been wetter, but still very enjoyable.

post-6983-0-31898300-1338971684.jpg

Trinidad Ingenios 2007LE. A bit mild. It didn't open up until the halfway point. Some leather, coffee, bread notes. Not bad but expected more. Followed it up with a VR Petite Edmundo (Canadian RE) Nice smoke. Very much coffee laden with some leather. Very smooth smoke. Great ash.

After work, having gone to the gym, ate dinner and showered, and realising there was nothing good on TV, I deceided to head over to stogies and hang out at the bar. The cigars that kept my company last night were a RA Superiors, these are so good young, cant wait to see the evolution in a few years, and my last cigar was, like Frank, a VR Petit edmundo canada RE. He's right about the ash, just fantastic, great flavours as well.

Celebrating the Swedish National Day with a Quay D'Orsay Coronas Claro from -08. Starting to get smooth. Paired with some Zacapa and a Bishop's Finger.

RASS that was good, but not as good as the RA Belicoso RE from yesterday (then again, few cigars would be THAT good...), followed by a CoRo from 2008 that paired really nicely with "The Laddie 10", which is one of my current favorite Single Malts :2thumbs:

post-7384-0-66285500-1339046735.jpg

post-7384-0-38727200-1339046748.jpg

RASS that was good, but not as good as the RA Belicoso RE from yesterday (then again, few cigars would be THAT good...), followed by a CoRo from 2008 that paired really nicely with "The Laddie 10", which is one of my current favorite Single Malts :2thumbs:

The First Edition 20 Y.O. Bruichladdich is one of my favorite Drams of all time. But they're ain't much from this distillery that I don't like :party:

The First Edition 20 Y.O. Bruichladdich is one of my favorite Drams of all time. But they're ain't much from this distillery that I don't like :party:

I should give that a shot.

"The Laddie" is amazing, especially considering it is quite young at 10Y.