• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

RG Perla in the glorious Jersey sunshine. I could get used to this working overseas malarkey... 

If you get the chance Bouley Bay is a great spot for a swim, also 'Feast' in St Martin, is a good spot for some seafood. Although if you're with the lads in digs, I'm guessing you'll be on a nightly ration of 15 pints and little else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you get the chance Bouley Bay is a great spot for a swim, also 'Feast' in St Martin, is a good spot for some seafood. Although if you're with the lads in digs, I'm guessing you'll be on a nightly ration of 15 pints and little else. 

There's only two of us, neither of us drink and I've brought my mountain bike over on the arctic. The digs is actually a four star hotel - It's a tough life in the treespading business!3dbc8ab536db1f5b15f1e40086a39c48.jpg

And we're ahead of schedule and may have a free day on Thurs cos the ferry back isn't til Friday

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

There's only two of us, neither of us drink and I've brought my mountain bike over on the arctic. The digs is actually a four star hotel - It's a tough life in the treespading business!

Good on you, There is a great coastal walk that starts from Bouley Bay, I cant remember if it was cycle friendly. The cycle down to Le Grouet lighthouse should be pretty nice, although not challenging. Really loved my little stay in Jersey, we worked restoring the Lalique glass church (must be the only neon crucifix outside of Las Vegas), sadly our boss saw fit to put us in a grimey pub, and not a four star hotel

46300304cb09dab90837f950e61d0ece.jpg

• Like 1

Good on you, There is a great coastal walk that starts from Bouley Bay, I cant remember if it was cycle friendly. The cycle down to Le Grouet lighthouse should be pretty nice, although not challenging. Really loved my little stay in Jersey, we worked restoring the Lalique glass church (must be the only neon crucifix outside of Las Vegas), sadly our boss saw fit to put us in a grimey pub, and not a four star hotel

46300304cb09dab90837f950e61d0ece.jpg.d4ba5f1753b2f665b0abfade48b3113a.jpg

Bailey Bay, Le Grout and St Matthews all on Thursday's itinerary (all being well). Thanks for the info !

Now, any good places to get a box of cigars...?

Just now, Akela3rd said:

Bailey Bay, Le Grout and St Matthews all on Thursday's itinerary (all being well). Thanks for the info @99call !
Now, any good places to get a box of cigars...?

Haha, Not likely, although I imagine Jersey is one of those places where you'll find some old little pipe tobacconist, and they'll casually have a box of Davidoff Chateau Latour on the shelf on sale since the 1980s for the grand price of £120 with a big day-glow star stuck to it

Hope the job goes well, and your days off are sunny and filled will a great deal more RGPerlas.  I'm smoking through a box of 2017 RGPC and they are outstanding.

PS if your into your tools, "Normans" on the seafront (in St Helier) can 'sometimes' have some interesting stuff that doesn't always get stocked back home in blighty. 

• Like 2

A very long day. Bad traffic on the way home. Wicked weed pernicious, michters bourbon, and a Ramon allones gigantes. Wow wow wow!! Heavenly smoke. It's sad they are gone...25cd8d37564d91061d5a7b0a2b280bf4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

RAG’s gone as in it was your last one? They are a great cigar and are still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAG’s gone as in it was your last one? They are a great cigar and are still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may be mistaking it for the bolivar, I have a few left. This one is the best of the ones I've had. I ordered a 6er a while ago and some have been tight. I've tried a few from box passes and trades, but this one takes the cake. It's the fruitiest cigar I've ever had! Adding it to my list of must buy boxes, even though my allowance for cigars is at a screeching halt...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2