FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Partagas Serie D Especial tonight. Lots of earth and woody notes, packed a punch on the finish. Box may need to be put away for another yr or two.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Last night (Friday) a HDM Des Dieux (PUC ABR03) - apols for the crappy pic quality.

post-6677-0-03765400-1339237213.jpg

And this afternoon was a Ramon Allones Superiores (LRE MAR10) - superb! Only 2 and a bit years old, so smoooooooth! Only 2 left of this box & if I didn't have more boxes put away, I'd be fairly disappointed.

post-6677-0-59777600-1339237428.jpg

Nice! X 2

Yesterday:

HDM Epi # 2 that was decent in every respect of build and burn. Smooth medium-rich flavor.

Punch Punch (tubo)with a razor sharp burn, perfect draw, solid ash. A pleasure to smoke on the basis of craftsmanship alone. Medium strong and medium bodied. Milk chocolate on cold draw. Flame on! Tea and cream with occasional blasts of roast coffee beans. This is my second positive experience with Punch (first being a delicious PC). Could a more serious commitment to the brand happen in the near future? At a minimum, a few more singles are in order.

Had a very nice Mag 46 from my jar last night and then cracked one of my HUHC (is that the proper acronym for H. Upmann Half Corona?) boxes which was nice but, well, a bit short. :lookaround:

Tried a Partagas P1 from a Jar I have not touched in a while. Out friggin' standing. 93 My other jar does not taste like this.

Yesterday was a four-cigar evening out (H. Upmann mag 46, Trinidad Reyes, Bolivar CE and a CAO Gold Karat), so tonight I'm taking it easy. An Oliva series O petit corona. Starting to mellow out after a year or so in the humi. Paired with some Guillon single malt and a glass of Fullers London Porter. Sweet.

Starting with another wonderful ERDM Demi Tasse. These things are awesome!! This particular one had a honey sweetness to it that I had never experienced in a Demi Tasse before. 2008 BD.

My first Genios (in the shed while waiting out a patch of bad weather). Flavor at cold: hint of tomato soup (I'm pretty sure Smithy came up with that in one of the reviews, so don't think me more of a lunatic than I am). Medium strong. Clouds of smoke. Tea with hints of chocolate cake from beginning to end. Would have been better with some evolution along the thirds.

post-8350-0-76748400-1339286929.jpg

After 3.5 hours of yard work I treated myself to a Hamlet Corona from July 2011. (more like a Churchill the way he rolls them) . Absolute joy to smoke. Almonds, toasty tobacco, hints of bitter chocolate, nutmeg and some of that "bean" flavour I mention now and then. Paired it with a double espresso and that tamed the bitter chocolate flavours. A nice dessert cigar. Fine white ash, immaculate burn. The master delivers. Lighting the shaggy foot is always a treat.

perfect10.gif

Smoked a gorgeous RASS tonight. My god these are good. Easily my favorite robusto in current production.

Nightcap after the Scorpions concert - they still got it and they ROCKED :2thumbs:

OSU JUN 2002 BD. The dram is a Laga 16. Both deliver. All in all a great night. I am not even pissed about my wife overspending in Taiwan anymore :innocent:

post-7384-0-75845600-1339310593.jpg

post-7384-0-04779300-1339310604.jpg