• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 minute ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

By, “tossed it out,” I hope you mean wiped off tiny speck of mold and placed it in the dry box to smoke soon. emoji6.png

Na, I got paranoid and tossed it out, maybe I should retrieve it...:unsure:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

H.Upmann Connie #1 from 2015
...as a footnote, I opened up the SLB that these were in and discovered a tiny speck of MOLD on one of the sticks, immediately tossed it out, inspected all the others. Fortunately none of the others had any signs of mold including this one, which is smoking beautifully, and coming around nicely with a few years on it. I also dropped my RH down from 69 to 65, which I will soon be doing with all my CCs because I just can't have this anymore. Close call...
hupmann15.thumb.jpg.fd3432d84423fdd71aa27e325f1a75fa.jpg
I would not have thrown it out. Wipe it off and smoke it. Worse case scenario and there are multiple cigars, set em aside (dry box?) and wipe em off before you smoke. Unless the mold is on the foot, it isn't too big of a deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Na, I got paranoid and tossed it out, maybe I should retrieve it...:unsure:

Go get that bad boy! Once it settles down it will be good to go. I wipe mold off cigars relatively frequently and it’s really no big deal, in general.
Good luck!

Just now, encephalization said:

I would not have thrown it out. Wipe it off and smoke it. Worse case scenario and there are multiple cigars, set em aside (dry box?) and wipe em off before you smoke. Unless the mold is on the foot, it isn't too big of a deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No mold on the foot...

• Like 2