FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Wow. 
Lol, I blame it on my friend who kept telling me this when he invited our family with him to Disney world. We kept seeing all of these kids crying and screaming, and he kept saying "it's not the happiest place on earth, just the most magical" ... don't think it helped the kids though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, zeedubbya said:

RAE JUN15.  Always delivers.  Stock up, stock up.  Wouldn’t argue with it being the best cigar coming out of Cuba right now.  

49669D10-3ABA-46E8-8C28-B395DBAAE0C0.jpeg

Great smoke for the course, one of my go to bogey stogies!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mrmessy said:

Not to be "that" guy, but Disney world is the most magical place and Disney land is the happiest. I know, I'm now that guy. emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Having lived in central florida myself, I feel the need to correct you. ALL of Orlando (CF on the whole, really) is the MOST MISERABLE PLACE on earth. The whole area is just an irrigated swamp. It smells like sewer gas. The people are angry and violent. You're covered in sweat by the time you finish walking down the driveway to grab the mail. Ugh. Give me mountains.

• Haha 3