• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

H Upman Half Corona.  Moved into a new house last summer and just this week did I finally install a gate for the patio to keep the dogs in and picked up an outdoor sectional couch.  65 in the Chicago area and life is good with my 2 French Bulldogs. 

5E6F76FF-BD52-416C-8E00-67CA5D75282E.thumb.jpeg.01b83dc98ba0a0a09dcf18a343e38330.jpeg
Cherish every second you have with those pups. We just lost ours to a snake bite on Friday. Our world has been turned upside down. I haven't even smoked a cigar since... A split second of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Sad 5

Guest Nekhyludov

Reynaldo custom Coronas this evening. To my palate, it smokes exactly like an Upmann Coronas Major.

IMG_20180424_214900.thumb.jpg.81d7343a62fbb95122313caf832204b1.jpg

Lighting up another RG88, to compare with the newly released Portuguese RE Boli Lusíadas:
L4kTnjX.jpg

And? How do they compare?
  • Like 1

Reynaldo custom to enjoy a great night of sports in Toronto. The Raptors, the Leafs, the Blue Jays and Toronto FC are all in action tonight and all but the Blue Jays are playoff games.

(Picture doesn’t want to load for some reason)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LLC said:

Reynaldo custom to enjoy a great night of sports in Toronto. The Raptors, the Leafs, the Blue Jays and Toronto FC are all in action tonight and all but the Blue Jays are playoff games.

(Picture doesn’t want to load for some reason)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Leafs!