• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 4/27/2018 at 6:37 PM, El Hoze said:

2003 Monarch Tube. Only have a handful of these left but they are so good their days are numbered. 

39EE1BCE-B430-44F7-8ED3-C18C475639EE.jpeg

I was lucky to get a 2007 box of these last year and have not smoked one yet.  I also have 5 1998 Monarch Tube from a box in my humi too.

These are in my top 3 of favorite cuban cigar that I have smoked over the past 20 years.

37C9BB2B-71CA-4DC0-BCCD-DA690EB5443B.thumb.jpeg.63ff05f1feff6f694bd52f5609b9528a.jpeg
Punch Punch A/T ALT FEB ‘13 with a big glass of Four Roses OBSF Single Barrel and Ginger Ale. The weather in East Tennessee is spot on San Diego this afternoon. Mid 60s and cool breeze. This box was mongrel and Jekyll&Hyde the first 2 years. Now, it won’t make it to July. Spot on Punch Punch - construction, vitola, flavors are all there with this classic. How about some PSPs of these??
Oh man, you added single barrel 4 roses to ginger ale?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, prodigy said:

Oh man, you added single barrel 4 roses to ginger ale?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the OBSF recipe - got about 50 other bottles of the private select single barrels I would not mix with ginger ale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fugu said:

You know, it's always personal to a degree. But I am loving '16 and '17 production, in particular for its consistency.

Oh, of course! But a good Trini that tastes like cake donuts and spiced vanilla bean is hard to mistake for anything else!

Been too long since my humi had some Fundadores in it...:hungry:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, earthson said:

Oh, of course! But a good Trini that tastes like cake donuts and spiced vanilla bean is hard to mistake for anything else!

Been too long since my humi had some Fundadores in it...:hungry:

Mmmmmmm sounds delicious 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 10:58 PM, Nekhyludov said:

SEP 14 Johnny O Cazadores. My first, but it won't be the last.

Thank you @CigarAsh!

IMG_20180427_224028.thumb.jpg.4c8390d0620b2172628cc5409ae740cb.jpg

Glad you like it.. I’ve had some really good smokes from the Johnny Os   Always surprisingly good   Especially when they get a few years on them.  Let me know if you want to try a couple of the other vitolas I have.