• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

No pics since I was at the airport...

RG Panetelas from 2003 - Excellent, as always

RASCC from 2009 - Also excellent

ERDM PC from 2007 - Good

Enjoyed an 05 Fundadore. Very nice with good depth. Grassy notes throughout with some espresso and at one point there was a sweetness that reminded me of eating a chocolate covered hazelnut. These still have plenty of time.

Had an amazing, dark 1999 Partagas Churchill last night gifted to me by a very generous member here. Wow was that a good cigar...

Thats a great box code of Upmann 2's. Wish I had more...smoked my last one on the links a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic...now smoking an 06 (pretty sure 06) Dip 1. Really great cigar. Firmly rolled but perfect draw.

One of those sadly discontinued long-and-skinnies that I love so much... QdO Panetelas from 2006. Outstanding stick! I do have to track down a third box, it seems, before they are impossible to get.

post-7384-0-58983400-1339660832.jpg

Just enjoyed a SLR Double Corona, the first of the DC's from Rob's recent DC sampler he posted a few weeks back.

Lazy day on holidays, pulled up a seat under the Patio cracked a few James Squire Pale Ales, lit up and watched a thunder storm roll in.

Was a great way to spend a lazy afternoon and what an enjoyable cigar.

I still have a relatively young palette so not able to fully identity all the flavors going on but about halfway through it really started to kick in. Very smooth, Creamy and a bit of sweetness.

Last night I gave the VR Famoso a chance to redeem itself and it failed once again. Plugged to no end. Could barely get any smoke from it at all.

I'm done trying. The only good VRs I've smoked are RE's and the unicos. So I light up a BRC and it delivered in spades! Fantastic smoke

I'm also not big on VR's. I've had a couple of Famosos, and one Unico and I was profoundly underwhelmed by all of three them. The first Famoso I smoked was the worst CC I'd ever had. I have a Don Alejandro in my humidor right now. My expectations aren't very high.