FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Attempted morning smoke - got called into a meeting 1 inch in so I will have to finish later :(

It is fantastic so far - BD 1999.

post-7384-0-22195600-1339690835.jpg

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

My last 2001 Punch Ninfa Cab... one of the great punches that I enjoy... cut as a victim to all the big dongs with double bands. A cigar that had it all.... elegance, complexity, leather, exotic spices, earthiness, cedar, roasted nuts ;)

05dc950e.jpg

Just lit up a 2003 HdM Des Dieux from a 50 cab. Damn! Such a great smoke!

~ Greg ~

Yet another NC for me, this time a Bossner Richard I Corta Moreno. Nice construction, burns well. Tastes good. Promises both complexity and balance. The gauge thing is a bit disturbing for me, though. 60 is, IMHO, at least 8 points too large. Paired it with a Scarecrow and a splash of Guillon.

An absolutely majestic LFDC Short Robusto. Easy draw, an abundance++ of cool smoke and loads of flavour that really made the mouth water. This was 45 mins of pleasure.

2010 PSP Cohiba Genios better than any Behike I've ever had with Zaya 12 yr Rum!

post-8544-1339816574552.jpg

post-8544-13398165434346.jpg

Peace they say is the enemy of memory.

Nothing :(

Making the long trek to Phuket for our annual WW sales meeting at the moment so I am either on planes or in airports.

'09 QDO Corona- always fantastic for me

'11 BPC- very nice and rich

'11 Partagas Short- love 'em

'11 Upmann Half Corona- "

'11 BPC- still very nice and rich

Went to a great concert and enjoyed smoking my head off

'09 QDO Corona- always fantastic for me

'11 BPC- very nice and rich

'11 Partagas Short- love 'em

'11 Upmann Half Corona- "

'11 BPC- still very nice and rich

Went to a great concert and enjoyed smoking my head off

Most people in my neck of the woods smoke their head off at concerts, but not with cigars :lookaround:

ERDM '89 Lonsdale - something about old cigars that just taste like sucking on dry cedary cheese. I know that sounds f-kin disgusting, but it's tasty. :disguise:

Capped off the night with an EMS Partagas '97 Short. New ones just really don't compare...

post-10021-0-09154900-1339837107.jpg

In Bangkok - even though I was on the road for 19+ hours, of course I did not go to sleep but rather went to the nightclub across from the Aloft Hotel where Billy Idol happened to be - neat! :spotlight: Now I'm smoking a Quintero Nacionales from 2003 in my room which is very enjoyable.

post-7384-0-06203100-1339877343.jpg