• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, OllyBond said:

That is a peaceful looking back yard. Not what I think of when you say dc

I’m about 15 miles west of the district line. Lucked out with the location. 200 acres of woods in my back yard, and I’m at the end of a mile long dead end road. I hear more planes out of dulles than cars on the street. It’s pretty nice. 

2 hours ago, OllyBond said:

I've been smoking a bunch of them lately. They've all been good, some really good.

ETP JUN 16? March 24/24 clearance? I have one of those boxes. Had to hide them at the back of the wine cooler to stop myself from completely demolishing the box before they even rested...

• Like 1

2am and back from Vancouver on what has been a long day. Time for a COSho before bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

I’m about 15 miles west of the district line. Lucked out with the location. 200 acres of woods in my back yard, and I’m at the end of a mile long dead end road. I hear more planes out of dulles than cars on the street. It’s pretty nice. 

ETP JUN 16? March 24/24 clearance? I have one of those boxes. Had to hide them at the back of the wine cooler to stop myself from completely demolishing the box before they even rested...

No mine are oct 17. I am literally so new to cc, that if I don't smoke fresh, I won't be smoking cc at all. Good thing I am enjoying them fresh.

18 hours ago, jtfrizzy said:

First time with both of these. Can't remember the code of this Epi Especiales but it's a '14 and is smoking exquisitely. As for the whiskey, I have been reading alot over the past couple years that the Japanese have been crushing it at whiskey awards worldwide, so I figured it was about time I try some. A fellow FoH (@Jay_Habanos) told me about this Hibiki almost a year ago, but I hadn't seen it in my local wine and spirits store until just recently. It's pretty damn good I must say.91c9203fb4cb3298451166be98ec915a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hibiki Harmony is my go to whiskey to pair with a cigar. Great, light flavors that always seem to complement cigars, rather than overpower them. 

• Like 2

On 5/17/2018 at 4:49 PM, ayepatz said:

Nice to see some of the London lads tonight.

Decided to fire up a Talisman, and this was the result:-

AFFF06F3-1333-4830-8530-73FC687A4C7F.thumb.jpeg.96a1e49150069be0adf4f4db2144d98a.jpeg

Lots of great Cohiba flavours, but when you have to sell a kidney to buy a cigar, this stuff simply shouldn’t happen.

That really stinks brother. Had that happen to an opus x the other day.