• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

52 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I made the mistake of asking the foursome if anyone minded if I smoke a cigar.  2 of them said, “of course not”, but 1 of them said “I do.”  So I am smoking my golf smoke now.  A nice Siglo VI.

image.jpg

Majority rules should have lit it up !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, havanaclub said:

ETP OCT 16 secretos for post lunch smoke bfbc7d7694b0bf3c4df24edf17672602.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!!! now cigars being cigars, I can fully respect this has the ability to be a truly fabulous smoke (and probably is) , but personally I think Cohiba are bloody cheeky to be putting that out as a premium cigar. If JLP but that out, people would be dragging them over the coals.

Please don't take any offence mate, i'm just shocked sometimes what premium brands get away with. 

• Like 1

Wow!!! now cigars being cigars, I can fully respect this has the ability to be a truly fabulous smoke (and probably is) , but personally I think Cohiba are bloody cheeky to be putting that out as a premium cigar. If JLP but that out, people would be dragging them over the coals.
Please don't take any offence mate, i'm just shocked sometimes what premium brands get away with. 

No offence taken. It is a big of an ugly example of the maduro 1 but very taste with excellent construction. I find these to be very good with some age. Not too much Cohiba DNA, but I do tend to get some hints of it. Have you ever had a maduro 1? Not a fan of Maduro CCs?

1 minute ago, havanaclub said:

No offence taken. It is a big of an ugly example of the maduro 1 but very taste with excellent construction. I find these to be very good with some age. Not too much Cohiba DNA, but I do tend to get some hints of it. Have you ever had a maduro 1? Not a fan of Maduro CCs?

Only party maduro's which are tasty, but almost taste a bit NC synthetic to me. 

Yep, I completely imagine that Cohiba was super tasty. To me, my comment was just based on the fact that in order for Cohiba to deserve their status, they have to earn it. 

In a way it's unacceptable for any CC brand (outside of Quintero, JLP, Belinda, Vegueros) to put out poorly crafted product, but to me Trinidad, Cohiba and any RE LE Reserva, 'HAVE' to be excellent.   They are not cigars I buy (apart from Trinidad), but I would be annoyed for anyone who does. You've put your hard earned coin down, and you deserve the product reflective of that.   

Cheers for your evenhandedness dude,  i'm glad it was tasty and smoked well.  They just need to not take their custom for granted, and respect their benefactors.

• Like 1