• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Baccy said:

SLE ENE 17 Vigia, great cigar, horrible burn... and that's not the cigars' fault, it's 95% RH right now in Central GA and the burn is as wonky as it can get. I give up... I'll just wait till it dries out a bit. This is ridiculous and it's been like this for about 2 weeks now!

20180525_003002_resized.jpg

I would say it was worth it and drink more to cope with hot weather and uneven burn. 

Cheers!

CB

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Akela3rd said:

Quay D'Orsay Corona as I leave work for the annual week's camping in the Lake District with my son, who is now 20, which is ridiculous. 809e595229cb745862bc1e2cff62aad1.jpg

My son is only 4 and I say the same thing!  Goes too fast. 

• Like 3

Guest Nekhyludov

OPM JUL 09 Punch Gran Robusto RE Espana at the P & L Club in Taipei. 

It may have cost 40 bucks, but it was an extremely good cigar - all chili pepper dark chocolate, almond paste, and umami.

MVIMG_20180525_221551.thumb.jpg.9d9caf97019613fd8c90d9cf751edcfb.jpg

How was is draw/flavour?
Ive just finished this. Perfect draw, very long ashes. Amazing flavour, they've lost a lot of the wood notes they had when young and there's a nice vanilla sweetness as the main flavour. Easy 94/95.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, potpest said:
6 minutes ago, 99call said:
How was is draw/flavour?

Ive just finished this. Perfect draw, very long ashes. Amazing flavour, they've lost a lot of the wood notes they had when young and there's a nice vanilla sweetness as the main flavour. Easy 94/95.

Many thanks, I maybe buying a box from 12 tomorrow, would you say the body is still very present?  i.e. does it have a watery, overly mind element?

Many thanks, I maybe buying a box from 12 tomorrow, would you say the body is still very present?  i.e. does it have a watery, overly mind element?
Not at all watery or mild, I've been smoking through this box for a few years and they are getting interesting now. My experience with Le Hoyo is that they start to shine after 5 years and get really good around 10.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, potpest said:
4 minutes ago, 99call said:

Not at all watery or mild, I've been smoking through this box for a few years and they are getting interesting now. My experience with Le Hoyo is that they start to shine after 5 years and get really good around 10.

many thanks