• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, crking3 said:

How was the hupc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good!  Curious to see how they’ll come along down the road. But they’re smokin great right now. 

I've smoked a couple of these Mag 50's and would agree, mine were younger 2017 boxes but found them to be quite bland and lacking in flavour. Construction was ok but only in the last third was I get much out of the stick. 
I've heard alot of great things about Mag 50's but it seems my experience and your experience and a few others early on are not very pleasant. I really hope they will come through with time though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

00f3071136c5d946ccb8ae920251c9c1.jpg

This was a harsh smoke.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had the same experience with them.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Jay and JT part IV. After watching the Cavs go down 0-3 in the series my initial few puffs of this '14 Romeo Y Julieta Cazadores were a bit sour but I think that was me getting the taste of the Warriors on the verge of winning another NBA titke out of my mouth because they have smoothed out and the flavor is relatively pleasant now. Pairing it with a couple fingers of Blanton's Bourbon which seems to be going relatively well. With one another. 1104a372dfbf34c713ad7f5511b23128.jpg

NUBBED!

Good taste test tonight. Pleasant smoke for sure. RyJs are not typically amongst my favorites but this one surpassed my expectations.

• Like 1