• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Funny I have one of those that’s just been sitting in my humi for like 2 years and have never had the desire to smoke it lol ......how are they !? Might wait another few years to light it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a very average cigar. It's the 2nd od those I've had and nothing jumped at me as amazing. A bit of earth and spice. But the flavors don't evolve, change or ebb and flow. Let it sit for a few more years lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

12 hours ago, nsills said:

This looks lovely! How did it smoke? 

Good but I really like a bit more time on them.  Some from a LUS April 10 box are really smoking well now, these sung and notes say - "Light tobacco, cream, sourdough biscuit, salted peanut.  Light to medium body. Wonderful salty peanut oil taste is consistent."

4 hours ago, lipher said:

RSE ABR 03

DD

20180618_181605.thumb.jpg.ad13a01e4b131cb03cae46f2ae749204.jpg

I have a cab from RSE March 03, and they absolutely live up to the hype!  Enjoy!

8 hours ago, Aardwolf said:

Good but I really like a bit more time on them.  Some from a LUS April 10 box are really smoking well now, these sung and notes say - "Light tobacco, cream, sourdough biscuit, salted peanut.  Light to medium body. Wonderful salty peanut oil taste is consistent."

I have a cab from RSE March 03, and they absolutely live up to the hype!  Enjoy!

They are smoking great... i dont mind a lighter stick every once in a while