• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

EAG MAY 15 Romeo Y Julieta PC. Been 6 months since I checked in and unless this was a one-off bomber, they've really turned a corner. While still muddled, it was every bit a mini-Churchill. Very elegant, refined - the high-quality tobacco had notes of milk chocolate, smooth toasted tobacco, a little fruit, a little coffee and an excellent floral seam giving way to roses. Decent nicotine kick, too.

A prime example of a Havana that needs some age, but then A+ all the way!

• Like 2

Smoking this BRC from oct 17. I love how thick the smoke is. I have 4 left and everyone was enjoyable. This is one I think I want in my rotation. Be good to yourself and have a great weekend!

19 minutes ago, liquid360 said:

I HATE that I can’t seem to find these anywhere emoji22.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The biggest problem is that when I do find them, the prices are really jacked up.  Supplies are so low, that even at these prices, when I buy a box, the vendors show “sold out” right afterwards.  So they must be getting only one or two boxes at a time.  I try to check the vendors every day, and when I see it in stock, I buy the box immediately.  

Sometimes it feels like I’m buying concert tickets.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Devonshire Smoker said:

RG Perla. I love these little guys.20180623_103453.thumb.jpg.bcd06c4bff9c43240dd6b53b61adeb35.jpg

I think these are going to be my next purchase, I need some bulk so I can build my inventory. Otherwise I'm going to keep grabbing from the stock I'm trying to build. The temptation is too great. I smoke NC's, but I find myself wanting the cubans more. 

• Like 2