• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, encephalization said:

Had one of my last 898s (BLO OCT08) a couple of nights ago. So good I had another one for breakfast the next day. Such a beautiful blend, Partagas through and through but yet so complex. A lot of toasted notes on these two, both toasted bread and roasted coffee. Hope I can source a similar box in the future.1912e05a2c16a1d74748c15d061ace78.jpg53af3bc73a31dffec9878503e8017671.jpg72c9948e6e9b070c70801e52d60c23c3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I’m most of the way through a box of BLP OCT 08 myself. Despite giving/trading more away than I actually smoked, i have thankfully managed to keep from touching my box of BLP NOV 08. Although I think I’ll have to delve into them this year. The examples from the OCT box appar to be peaking. Would be a shame to let an 898 go past its prime. 

They’re so good that @FatherOfPugs even put up a ‘halftime scoreboard’ review of the one i gave him as his best cigar of the year. If i could smoke 898s every day... 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Stump89 said:

Not sure why I bought a box of these, not for me. Trying to burn through em because I can't bring myself to pitch the rest

15300469487621428294177.jpg

When i have ncs that I don’t want (the ithers go to a friend who’s new in the hobby), i just give them away to other patrons when i go to smoke at a lounge. Usually puts a smile on a few people’s faces when they’re gifted a ‘high end’ nc

6 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

When i have ncs that I don’t want (the ithers go to a friend who’s new in the hobby), i just give them away to other patrons when i go to smoke at a lounge. Usually puts a smile on a few people’s faces when they’re gifted a ‘high end’ nc

Just talked to an old friend who's having a little celebration and was looking for some smokes.  'I have just what you need,' lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, liquid360 said:

I have the same box, but can’t bring myself to light one up. How was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Keep them locked down. Really great taste (I love maduros), but ammonia set in already at the end of second third and quite strong,- had to lay it down as it took the pleasure away. I won’t try this box again for a year at least.

• Like 3

Keep them locked down. Really great taste (I love maduros), but ammonia set in already at the end of second third and quite strong,- had to lay it down as it took the pleasure away. I won’t try this box again for a year at least.

I will add that I got those oily psp genios. MOL Sep 17. A few months older. I had to try one too after a month acclimated. Dry boxed too for a few days and tossed in the fridge for a few hours in a plastic bag, clipped (got the idea from Prez) to dry out the stick. Smoked surprisingly well, great flavours for sure but definitely young. I won’t test another for at least a few more month. Probably should wait another year but I can’t do that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3