FOH'ers Daily Smoke

25 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

I've been stocking up on cheap partagas (pce, mf, aristocrat, super partagas - these are the range of which i speak) lately. 2016 PCE has been a hit. 2013 habaneros coming. How did that mille fleurs treat ya? If they're as good as the pces I might need mooooorrre cheap partagas :rotfl:

These MF are great!  This box has had some snug sticks but overall they’ve been great. I can’t compare to the rest because I haven’t had any of the others yet.  They’re always on sale when I don’t have any extra funds!  I’d like to hear how they compare for you tho!

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 minutes ago, Jbhunter223 said:

These MF are great!  This box has had some snug sticks but overall they’ve been great. I can’t compare to the rest because I haven’t had any of the others yet.  They’re always on sale when I don’t have any extra funds!  I’d like to hear how they compare for you tho!

Characteristic partagas balance of intensity and complexity? Just plain strong? Smooth and subtle?

I’m waiting on some codes for mfs and aristocrats. Might have to round out the collection if i can get some with a few years of rest behind them. 

11 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

Characteristic partagas balance of intensity and complexity? Just plain strong? Smooth and subtle?

I’m waiting on some codes for mfs and aristocrats. Might have to round out the collection if i can get some with a few years of rest behind them. 

I’d say balanced, lots of Partagas sweet bell pepper, not overly strong. I’ll have to see if I can find the box to let ya know what the code is. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, encephalization said:

In order. Especiales #2 AUM MAR14, RASS MUR JUN13, and Partagas PCE from June 17. Good night, good vibes. Just realized it was Canada Day so I guess that's why I smoked three today. Maple syrup all around!d1857711814d6727160425594e6e81ab.jpgc4fdb8f0dbe431d344b3085ea0ee9129.jpg38360e38f9326da2925f790b60fc82ce.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Nice swing ya enjoying San Diego Craft Beers.. The habanero sculpin is crazy hot!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

5b39e7db1dc30_2018-05-0417_33_02.thumb.jpg.2fdaa7908c26413f4974588f033eb23d.jpg

1. Cohiba Espléndidos 2001 - 35 Aniversario Humidor

Wow...what a flavour punch this was! It's remarkable that this is 16 years old. It had a combined mocha coffee and spice spine throughout, with the intensity building up in the second half. A little Cohiba grass/hay and some honey was there, with cinnamon at times in the aftertaste. 5 out of 5 cigar! Thank you @Trevor2118 for this cigar!

2. Cuaba Distinguidos EML Mar 2014

The first third had a herbal and citrus opening to it. It wasn't until the cigar had reached its tapered peak near the head that the quintessential peanut and toasted tobacco characteristics came to the fore. Combined with a shortbread core, there was some spice there on the retrohale. For Cuaba, it was very, very good!

3. H. Upmann Sir Winston RUM Jul 2017

Fantastic for its youthfulness. The core H.Upmann shortbread and espresso coffee was there, with a light tobacco and cedar flavour throughout the cigar. 1 3/4 to 2 hours of bliss!

Thanks for posting.  Those Cohibas were phenomenal young. I can only imagine how good they are now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Where are you located? Any good courses?

ps i putt challengers ?

Lots in Charlotte, and in good condition as 2018 PDGA Amateur Worlds are being held here later this month.

• Like 2