FOH'ers Daily Smoke

46 minutes ago, Aardwolf said:

Lots in Charlotte, and in good condition as 2018 PDGA Amateur Worlds are being held here later this month.

Oh ok. Yeah CLT is disc golf Mecca. I actually moved there in 2011 specifically for the disc golf. I ended up having to come back to dc but was hoping to play am worlds when it was there in 2012. 

I still occasionally travel to CLT just to see one old friend and play. RL Smith is my favorite. I actually helped build a few of the holes there with Sam, and helped Tom U. out with some of the construction of his course (can’t remember what the final naming decision was for that place). 

I miss Kilborne (/Skillborne) too (notwithstanding the awkward encounters with other... uhh... ‘miscreant’ park users)  and have always thought Shugaw (sp?) was seriously underrated. 

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 minutes ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

14 Petit Coronas. These have been really good.
aab2c3e31aaa5d1056dd416795474679.jpg

I debated buying one of those boxes. Ended up settling on 2x2016 pces; 3x2013 habaneros; 2014 5x5 reyes; and 2016/2017 (2boxes) of aristocrats instead 

?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sprouthog said:

06a13dfb56833bf1e218f435a47f2941.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was heavy into Liga stuff when I first got into cigars 5-6 years ago. The No 9 is still a fantastic smoke but I don't find myself going back to revisit them too often now a days.

• Like 3