FOH'ers Daily Smoke

13 minutes ago, Aardwolf said:

I just picked up some of those DFH beers, I never had one, how did you like it?

I'm a big fan so far. Very rich. VERY fruity. A dessert on its own but also goes great with a dark piece of chocolate (cake?). Since DFH became readily available in Arkansas, the allure has kinda faded for me but they still make great beer. If you ever get a chance to pick up a bottle of their Higher Math, do!

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, WABOOM said:

A well rested G. These are a great NC in my opinion. Nice and complex. There are a couple of strong notes, and also a lot of subtle notes supporting them. 1df67bbb0718778d5085d8a6e9216561.jpg

I am a fan of Oliva as well - nice smokes

A young Punch Punch with great construction. 
IMG_20180819_135643887.thumb.jpg.db6c5d3a49b012d3d89fcc4553092682.jpg
How was it? I've got a box of REG FEB 18 squirreled away that I want to leave for at least another year, but they keep whispering...

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

10 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

How was it? I've got a box of REG FEB 18 squirreled away that I want to leave for at least another year, but they keep whispering...

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

Also a REG FEB 18, bought early June. It was really good, fantastic construction, but showed its youth a little in the last 3rd. You've done the right thing by putting it away for a while.

• Like 1