• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

What is the varietal?  I’ve had the red but never seen 5he white Musar.
Its a blend of ancient grape varieties Obaideh and Merwah, indigenous to the mountains of Lebanon and said to be related to Chasselas Chardonnay and Semillon. I didnt realise there was a white until I spotted it on a restaurant wine list a few weeks back. Interesting wine, not like any other I've had.

3 minutes ago, Doctorossi said:

I've never been a fan of the Choix Supreme, but the wrapper on that one looks divine.

First one I’ve smoked since thr strain changes. I thought the BRC was the only robusto/hermoso no 4-ish vitola i needed in my life. I was dead wrong. This is awesome. 

24 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

First one I’ve smoked since thr strain changes. I thought the BRC was the only robusto/hermoso no 4-ish vitola i needed in my life. I was dead wrong. This is awesome. 

I'll check one out again as I don't think I've had one with the new tobacco, either. The ('90's vintages) ones I've had in the past were just generally bland and unremarkable. They had kind of a solid core of rudimentary "cigar" flavor and very little else going on, despite some nice floral notes on the nose and cold draw. Does that jibe with your memories of them? And, if so, how would you contrast this one?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

Tbh I don’t distinctly remember the old ones.

Do you not distinctly remember them or do you, like me, remember them being not distinct?  ?

Reminiscent of the old LGC profile.

Ooh! Now you're speaking my language! You just made a sale for some lucky retailer.