• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 minute ago, Gamehawker said:

My very first Picadores '16 while roasting coffee yesterday compliments of Hutch. It was very good. 

Thanks Hutch!!!

IMG_4762.JPG

As much as I love cigars, there is nothing else like the smell of roasting coffee--as long as you don't roast super dark espresso lol people often confuse it with brewing coffee, but it's unlike anything else. Very distinct. One of my favorite things to do as well

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 99call said:

How was it? 

I’m about half way done, and so far, excellent.  I’m not too good at picking out individual flavors from cigars like caramel, almond paste, or birch wood, but I will say this cigar has a classic PL flavor with no big surprises, which in this case is a good thing.  A very good thing.

1 minute ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I’m about half way done, and so far, excellent.  I’m not too good at picking out individual flavors from cigars like caramel, almond paste, or birch wood, but I will say this cigar has a classic PL flavor with no big surprises, which in this case is a good thing.  A very good thing.

Cheers dude,   Yep!!! a big PLPC is no bad thing.  Many thanks for the info much appreciated

• Like 1

Hanging at Tiki 52 near my place in FL.  Checking out the boats.  Love the old Merritts....great fishing boats with beauty and class.  A 1977 53' sportfish here. 

Enjoying this Monte Edmundo (Feb 17) from 2424.  

Cheers, Brett 

20180830_183502.jpg

• Like 4