6 hours ago, liquid360 said:

I am very new to CC. I am told all the time that they must age, that they’re nothing without some age, that they need to rest...And so I now have around 40 boxes of cigars that are aging, but not many to smoke. The Cohiba Robusto is very high on my list of “Cigars That I Have But Can’t Smoke” emoji22.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ridiculous. Unless from your own vast smoking experience you know this to be true, I say bah humbug. That’s why there are 10-25 sticks in a box. Some of your boxes, even though relatively fresh, may smoke marvelous now...then fizzle out down the road. 

I would (just my opinion) smoke one of each box after 60-90 days rest. Some are great now, I guarantee it. If not, put the remaining 24 to rest for 6 months and try again. That’s the great joy of this.

Plus, who knows what tomorrow brings. Nothing in life is guaranteed. 

• Like 3

Ridiculous. Unless from your own vast smoking experience you know this to be true, I say bah humbug. That’s why there are 10-25 sticks in a box. Some of your boxes, even though relatively fresh, may smoke marvelous now...then fizzle out down the road. 
I would (just my opinion) smoke one of each box after 60-90 days rest. Some are great now, I guarantee it. If not, put the remaining 24 to rest for 6 months and try again. That’s the great joy of this.
Plus, who knows what tomorrow brings. Nothing in life is guaranteed. 

That’s good advice I needed to hear. I was using the theory that if I had an old bottle of Bordeaux, I’d follow the advice of not drinking until it’s time, but you’re right in that there are multiples in a box. Once I heal from bunch of new dental implants, I’ll get to sampling what I have. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16 hours ago, Trimming said:

11FD5C12-390E-4C4E-A31A-813FC7A189CC.jpeg

Im not a coffee drinker so this is probably a dumb question but, what is that drink and what is on top of it? Looks like a cool contraption!

• Like 1

I just bought a bottle of Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva ... is it just me or is this rum really, REALLY sweet?

It’s sweet for sure. All caramel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, MooseAMuffin said:

Im not a coffee drinker so this is probably a dumb question but, what is that drink and what is on top of it? Looks like a cool contraption!

Evening,

A  coffee made with a Vietnamese coffee filter.

• Like 1