• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

If I could do a sad face smiley from my phone, I would. What were you drinking by the way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yes it was unfortunate. I have had a few bad underfilled ones from the box. This one had a hole through the middle. I should have tossed it sooner.
The beer is Omnipollo prodromus. Graham cracker chocolate caramel bar stout. Great beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, TheLiquidGator said:

Finally, they have arrived. I bought these PL  Encantos and aged them for three years before trying the first one. I was not impressed. I tried one about every six months with not luck. The other day I tried one and it was sublime.

IcSNSu%iTrSqFaS+Pn7A7g.jpg

I have not been impressed at all with the last few PL ERs released. So this is why....they need what....3.5-4.5 years? Hmmm good call.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:19 PM, mtd057 said:

How do you like that Glenfiddich?  I have a 19 Bourbon Barrel finish that is outstanding.

Pretty good actually....The wife grabbed it for me on a trip to Ireland. I may have to search some out.

• Like 1