• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 minutes ago, awkwardPause said:

Petit Royales aren’t too bad either, @cfc1016 ?

FA9BB44B-6E05-4EE6-905B-C224A12950E6.jpeg

I’ve admitted it! I only smoked the one, but it was delicious for sure. I’m not too proud to admit when I make an exception to my general dislike for a marca. Siglo 1 and exquisito; noella; petit royale; the very rare monte 2 and the leyenda i enjoyed. 

? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, crking3 said:

What did you like better ? ....any similarities ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QDO 50 - Mild flavored smoke. Uneven burn, flavors faded in & out. More towards morning kinda smoke for me.

Cohiba Medio Siglo - Strong flavors from start to finish. Construction & burn was good. 

Both have creaminess & touch of wood. Preference would be Medio Siglo as the bold flavors were there from start till finish.

• Like 1

Did you stop by Union Cigar Society in Seattle? That’s a local shop for me and wouldn’t be surprised if they recommended that Warped! I’ve bought plenty from them over the years.

Yes that is where I went to buy the cigar and then smoked it there in little area close by the store. The guy running the place seemed like a great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mtd057 said:

Can anyone help tell me what these spots are on this Partagas Lusi?  This is the third stick from a 10pk (BUP Sept 17) and the only stick that has them.  Outside of these spots, it was very well made - construction and burn were fine.  The flavor wasn't as good as its box mates but that's probably me overthinking things.    

Those green spots are thought to occur when the wrapper is curing (or drying out) and there are imperfections in spots to do with humidity, whereby the chlorophyll in the wrapper leaf remains, rather than turn brown. It has no effect on the taste of the cigar and there is nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnS said:

Those green spots are thought to occur when the wrapper is curing (or drying out) and there are imperfections in spots to do with humidity, whereby the chlorophyll in the wrapper leaf remains, rather than turn brown. It has no effect on the taste of the cigar and there is nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the info!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

AEM JUL 14 reyes. This whole box has just been delightful. Chestnuts, hops, sourdough, some sort of non-peppery spiciness - like wasabi ir radish or something (it’s awesome, whatever it is). I can’t wait for that lovely salted-pretzel thing that trinidads always give me at the end.  There it is. Delightful. Mmmmmmmm

EDB1F85A-FEA7-4510-A14C-F7EC13CEDE3A.jpeg

image.jpg.4c5872c12a0f6cf820aac906a97a217b.thumb.jpg.4d526a9d1cc855f364c8abe25bba0ad8.jpg

How many years we’re on the box when you started smoking out of it?  I have an ‘18 box, just wondering if I should let them rest a while 

• Like 1