• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Guest Nekhyludov

AME MAY 12 SCdlH El Morro. It's hard for me to ever find anything negative to say about a sadly discontinued churchill, but I can understand why these weren't big sellers.

IMG_20190131_213928.thumb.jpg.883bd360476fbd42cd4de81ec77a1fe3.jpg

4 hours ago, JayHabanos said:

Vagueros- Tapados
OMR September 14

How'd ya like it? I had a tin of SLE DIC 15 that I thought were delectable. There was a gritty, rustic texture to the smoke that I haven't otherwise experienced much since the strain changes. It was like the smoke wants you to CHEW it. So good.

1 hour ago, Nekhyludov said:

AME MAY 12 SCdlH El Morro. It's hard for me to ever find anything negative to say about a sadly discontinued churchill, but I can understand why these weren't big sellers.

I'm curious. What leads you to say that?

Guest Nekhyludov
31 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

Eh, it was kinda like the old Mercaderes. Pleasant enough, but slow to start and not very much complexity or evolution. I can imagine that they were pretty boring when they were fresh.

A noteworthy, under the radar NC. Smoked several of the Robustos last year from my local B&M, absolutely enjoyed the complexity of flavors. Recently picked up a few of the churchills of the same when I saw them on the shelf. Easily the best Tatuaje I’ve had. Highly recommended if you come across them. Partagas meets H Upmann meets RyJ flavors.
IMG_3535.thumb.JPG.38d694745512be055a76834893c7a3f5.JPG
IMG_3534.thumb.JPG.ca69bb55dffc790da09868f306cd40fc.JPG
So true! I have a box of the 2009 Churchill's, they may be some of the best NC on the planet...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

How'd ya like it? I had a tin of SLE DIC 15 that I thought were delectable. There was a gritty, rustic texture to the smoke that I haven't otherwise experienced much since the strain changes. It was like the smoke wants you to CHEW it. So good.

The Vagueros was pretty good, did not blow me away, but for the price was good.

As far as the El Morro- I have smoked quite a few of them and still have a considerable amount of them left.  I have noticed wide swings in quality for the violeta.  Some have been top notch extremely complex and a sublime smoke.  Others have been bland and flat.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Islandboy said:

A noteworthy, under the radar NC. Smoked several of the Robustos last year from my local B&M, absolutely enjoyed the complexity of flavors. Recently picked up a few of the churchills of the same when I saw them on the shelf. Easily the best Tatuaje I’ve had. Highly recommended if you come across them. Partagas meets H Upmann meets RyJ flavors.

IMG_3535.thumb.JPG.38d694745512be055a76834893c7a3f5.JPG

IMG_3534.thumb.JPG.ca69bb55dffc790da09868f306cd40fc.JPG

I love that cigar. Bought two. Smoked one right away and held onto the other for a special occasion. $23 a cigar was too expensive for me to buy a bunch. Well worth it though 

• Like 2