• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 1/31/2019 at 1:08 PM, prodigy said:

Celebrating being done with night shift. For the past 3 weeks I was working 5pm to 4am. Also, I'm going in tomorrow for LASIK. Picture fails to load, it's a fundi and a latte haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Congrats on the lasik. Had mine done about 6 months ago, one of the best decisions I ever made. 

• Like 1

So true! I have a box of the 2009 Churchill's, they may be some of the best NC on the planet...

The 09 are the best. I have heard, Pete Johnson has said that the 09 la Verite is one of his best cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Congrats on the lasik. Had mine done about 6 months ago, one of the best decisions I ever made. 
Day 1 and my eyes are pretty beat up. Bloody and scratchy. It was pretty rough last night. The Valium did nothing to help me sleep and it felt like someone sprinkled ghost pepper in my eyeballs. Today is better, less pain. I'm still blurry but can see way better!

• Like 2

The 09 are the best. I have heard, Pete Johnson has said that the 09 la Verite is one of his best cigars.

I found a box of 10 last year on Black Friday in an unsuspecting online store. I was browsing for pipes and pipe tobacco, saw a cigar section, these showed up and I jumped on 2 boxes. Gave a box to a good friend. Went back this year on Black Friday and they were still in stock, but the sale was only 5% off this year! I think I paid at or below $10/stick... I'm sad now because I realize I only have 6 left hahabab4c58ff1dace026e96e553fb405d90.jpg7d86e41323741c2141c718581d77c6eb.jpg

• Like 4

I found a box of 10 last year on Black Friday in an unsuspecting online store. I was browsing for pipes and pipe tobacco, saw a cigar section, these showed up and I jumped on 2 boxes. Gave a box to a good friend. Went back this year on Black Friday and they were still in stock, but the sale was only 5% off this year! I think I paid at or below $10/stick... I'm sad now because I realize I only have 6 left hahabab4c58ff1dace026e96e553fb405d90.jpg7d86e41323741c2141c718581d77c6eb.jpg

Yes, I think I recall use messaging each other about this. But I could be mistaken with someone else.
Great stick!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, prodigy said:

Day 1 and my eyes are pretty beat up. Bloody and scratchy. It was pretty rough last night. The Valium did nothing to help me sleep and it felt like someone sprinkled ghost pepper in my eyeballs. Today is better, less pain. I'm still blurry but can see way better!

Sleep man. Keeping your eyes closed as much as possible that first day or two is really important. 

And yes, I remember peeking through all the blur and fog on my ride home, and realizing I could read street signs perfectly!

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:30 PM, prodigy said:

2016 vigia. This one is from jayhabanos, glad I stocked up on 2 boxes at clearance prices. These are damn good!d06256f2490ee4b4f7ff918441e0d6f1.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it!  I haven't tried one of these Vigias in a while glad they are coming along nicely!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, inter4alia said:

Fonseca No 1 UTL Oct 17. Brilliant cigar at a damn good price. 

Screenshot_20190202-143926_Photos.jpg

I just discovered these myself and agree 100%

• Like 1