FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 hour ago, JayHabanos said:

284bd8ff628f9571dff6d39da5b0e75f.jpg

Por Larranaga- MonteCarlo

TOS October 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

282b281578f1ad77cb9702e5c9bd202e.jpg

Por LarragNUB!

Lol the nub says it all but I still have to ask: how was it? :) cant wait to try this cigar 

• Like 2

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 minutes ago, AbasCigar said:

Lol the nub says it all but I still have to ask: how was it? :) cant wait to try this cigar 

Haha it is good as evidence from the Nub, trying to let them age more to bring out more of the caramel flavor but for just over two years its quite enjoyable

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JayHabanos said:

Haha it is good as evidence from the Nub, trying to let them age more to bring out more of the caramel flavor but for just over two years its quite enjoyable

such a beautiful vitola. I have some on the way from the same box code. Will be very nice to try them after reading peoples love for them 

• Like 1

How is it?   I have two 2016 boxes and one 2018 box.  Still have yet to try one....  

Not bad but not great. I am not sure of the date as I won it from FoH but I would guess recent production maybe late 17 early 18. A little harsh around the edges for sure. Getting straight leather and pepper notes, that’s about it. I would crack that 16 box and give it a whirl.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, crking3 said:

How did it smoke? Have any older ones to compare if so how do they compare? Thanks man ...reason I ask is I just smoked through some 15s and soon will crack into my 16s ..wondering what the year might’ve done to the smoke

It smoked very well.  Not harsh at all.  Unfortunately I have not had any with more age on them than these do. As for this one example from this cab. I’d say start smoking your ‘16’s. Wish I could be more help, let me know how it goes!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crking3 said:

That’s a good point and I’d love to hear more opinion on that ....obviously more refinement but flavors don’t change 

Absolutely more refined and it doesn't burn as much when you retrohale. But taste wise I feel that I got the same notes just less pepper in the aged one. 

When comparing a fresh cohiba/ bolivar etc to an aged one there is a huge difference that I cant say I got with PSD4

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

Closing in on having smoked every RE ever released with this Punch Northern Lights. Quite earthy and strong.

Which ones do you have left to complete the accomplishment? That is really impressive. 

12 hours ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

Powerful bourbon needs a powerful cigar...

20190223_201657.jpg

How are the H.Upmann 2015 EL Mag 56 coming along?

I have two boxes "TOR DIC 15" in my coolidor and have not smoked one yet.

I want to wait to smoke one with at least 5 years of age on them so figure I will probably not smoke one until January, 2021.

• Like 1