FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 hour ago, Gamehawker said:

How are the H.Upmann 2015 EL Mag 56 coming along?

I have two boxes "TOR DIC 15" in my coolidor and have not smoked one yet.

I want to wait to smoke one with at least 5 years of age on them so figure I will probably not smoke one until January, 2021.

I thought they were very good from the get-go. I will say they have lost all their sharp edges and are just very decadent smokes. I would certainly try one as you have 50 and you will still have 49 left if they are not to your liking yet. I had two hours of bliss last night with one. Almost took it to bed afterwards LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

I thought they were very good from the get-go. I will say they have lost all their sharp edges and are just very decadent smokes. I would certainly try one as you have 50 and you will still have 49 left if they are not to your liking yet. I had two hours of bliss last night with one. Almost took it to bed afterwards LOL

I hope you at least made it breakfast ??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, prodigy said:

I am hoping we found our first house this afternoon. I don't want to jinx anything as we still have a long way to go, but it was perfect. Celebrating with a monsdale.c9c803c4124b68c45023feb51d4275e0.jpg9b2614fd239f33dc5c7b233986e95001.jpg9ba61a9948a462cd10c9e5f060c3ab92.jpg47ea4d6fe862430c4ae88e2408425adc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Nice! Congratulations. Can’t wait to see the pictures of the smoking room!

Good luck!

• Like 1

Nice! Congratulations. Can’t wait to see the pictures of the smoking room!
Good luck!
We found it today and decided we absolutely want it. Now we just need to convince the owners that we should be the ones that get it. The main smoking chair will be in the center part of the horse shoe pond. I did mention to the owner that we were using homes for heroes and she mad a comment that makes me feel pretty confident we have a chance. Fingers crossed for the next few days/weeks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, prodigy said:

I really need to work on my will power. Decided to get a baseline on these. ROTT and it

1 hour ago, prodigy said:

We found it today and decided we absolutely want it. Now we just need to convince the owners that we should be the ones that get it. The main smoking chair will be in the center part of the horse shoe pond. I did mention to the owner that we were using homes for heroes and she mad a comment that makes me feel pretty confident we have a chance. Fingers crossed for the next few days/weeks!

You’re going to need a lot of yardgar’s.

• Like 2

Which ones do you have left to complete the accomplishment? That is really impressive. 

I’m not pursuing it aggressively but I managed to smoke a lot of them over time. Probably 25 left or so - some of which I will never smoke, like the Bolivar Armonias China and the Conde 109. Just not going to pay that kind of money.

4 minutes ago, Nekhyludov said:

Monte Churchill. Hands down, the best of the Anejados. Not that the competition is very stiff :rolleyes:

IMG_20190224_205606.thumb.jpg.60957f6df559e145d42bf6bb4d3553c4.jpg

I agree completely as I am a fan of these.  I had one last week that was magnificent.