• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, George-eed said:

What did you think of it? I bought a couple of boxes and so far I’ve been disappointed with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was only the second one for me....First was like meh after 90 days arriving...& second was with good flavors after 10 months of rest. SOM SEP16 is the box code. Enjoyable one for me. Will smoke again after a month or two. Hopefully it gets better.

Give it a good rest & try again. It will turn around.

3 hours ago, George-eed said:

Trinidad coloniales, PSP/HQ offering from 24:24 last month. They’ve only had a couple of weeks rest but I couldn’t wait to try one.

How was it? I have one of those boxes and I’m itching to try...

I have become madly, passionately in love with these stupid f’ing Trinidad La Trovas... I rank them among my all time favorite things, not only cigars. I’m comforted that I managed to get 6 more boxes, but this is getting very expensive, very fast. Having expensive tastes is a complete nightmare.
83297ce57850e301a215ce623d4f654f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Enjoy them, Nate!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RDB said:
How was it? I have one of those boxes and I’m itching to try...

I loved it! Will try and let them rest now till the summer, but this will definitely be another perfect sunny morning smoke to pair with a coffee

8 hours ago, Raskol said:
This was only the second one for me....First was like meh after 90 days arriving...& second was with good flavors after 10 months of rest. SOM SEP16 is the box code. Enjoyable one for me. Will smoke again after a month or two. Hopefully it gets better.
Give it a good rest & try again. It will turn around.

That’s good to hear. I just checked my box code and it’s UBM OCT 17 so yours are year older. I think I’ll leave them alone for now and maybe try another towards the end of the year.

• Like 1

That’s good to hear. I just checked my box code and it’s UBM OCT 17 so yours are year older. I think I’ll leave them alone for now and maybe try another towards the end of the year.

Agree. Let me know after you have one.. Would be interested to know. Should improve after some sleep..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk