FOH'ers Daily Smoke

3 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

Nice! I'm at the start of a GOA Feb 16 box that's smoking the house down. One of my favs. 

Was so much tobacco, leather, coffee flavors....Held itself well in terms of construction & combustion. Gonna smoking some more.....Enjoyable smoke for me last night. 

• Like 1

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

20 hours ago, KnightsAnole said:

Sidon for my first Bday smoke. Delightful 

947E0F73-2938-421C-94B4-90CF2A8D23D7.thumb.jpeg.f0b94b085909ea9e371a5aa52f1d17aa.jpeg

Happy birthday brother

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, steelcity said:

Anniversary weekend selection. Hopefully get to the Genios in there for the weekend competition. 

20190301_135713.jpg

Nice selection, Happy Anniversary

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

15 San Juan. I really wanted to like these. Was gifted this and I figured I’d give one another shot but still don’t care for them. Had to set it down about half way. dd2ac7f9de42a656aeaed190d0e9343b.jpg

UME ABR 14. Much better. I don’t see these posted much.
dc2c0d933ed70d27a3f46a6f3ef3daef.jpg

Yeah, I don't get the love for the San Juan either James, now that RyJ looks right up my alley, report back 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, irratebass said:

Yeah, I don't get the love for the San Juan either James, now that RyJ looks right up my alley, report back 

I’m not a HdM fan in general, with exception to the du prince and DC. But I smoked a couple SJs from  nov17 in June of 2018 that were really good. Memorable in fact. Also smoked one from 15 that was meh at best.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, torsion said:

Live in session,JO Esplendido gifted by the generous BOTL@mbflash80
Last month left in the US of A,met some great people thanks to FoH,that includes@jerrybrowne@ElJavi76@mk05

Don it was a real pleasure meeting a great gentlemen such as yourself. Thanks for sharing some great cigars and plenty of great conversation. We should meet up for a "till next time" cigar. Cheers brother!

16 hours ago, KnightsAnole said:

Finished up Bday with a gift from @SokaKiel last year in Cyprus. Erdm  Anniversario. 

4F9230AA-DD95-4B37-8421-FAB81B0C6554.thumb.jpeg.f10175d247532de161f0a726144432fe.jpeg

Happy belated birthday! Hope you enjoyed the smoke!

Unfortunately we won’t be cruising to Cyprus his year, hanging out in the Seychelles all winter and it looks like we’ll be cruising straight up to Montenegro in April?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1