• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, SokaKiel said:

Happy belated birthday! Hope you enjoyed the smoke!

Unfortunately we won’t be cruising to Cyprus his year, hanging out in the Seychelles all winter and it looks like we’ll be cruising straight up to Montenegro in April?

Enjoyed it my friend! I’ll be back in Limassol for the month of May if you need need a vacation. Cheers ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnS said:

691257112_2019-02-1722_06_27.jpg.f743f3e1652ac81cb29a3d0da85e3ff3.jpg

Por Larrañaga Montecarlos LGR Oct 2017

This was the fifth cigar I've had from this box and it continued a great run of flavoursome sticks. Caramel, coffee, honey and a little toast this time (perhaps the youthfulness, no doubt?). Towards the last third there was more of a wood flavour which dominated and distinguished this from the other four I had in the past month to month-and-a-half. No matter, I still nubbed it!

@JohnS, are the MCs “smoke’m nows” or do they have aging potential?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

@JohnS, are the MCs “smoke’m nows” or do they have aging potential?

This particular box is definitely ready to smoke now as the sticks have all been caramel-laden. With age I suppose that they would be milder and different, not necessarily better or worse, just different.

I have another box resting because it's more 'wood and toast', if you know what I mean, and I know from experience that I need to give it more time to allow the flavours to meld and for the caramel to begin to dominate more.

17 minutes ago, JohnS said:

This particular box is definitely ready to smoke now as the sticks have all been caramel-laden. With age I suppose that they would be milder and different, not necessarily better or worse, just different.

I have another box resting because it's more 'wood and toast', if you know what I mean, and I know from experience that I need to give it more time to allow the flavours to meld and for the caramel to begin to dominate more.

Thanks, mate!