• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Enjoyed my first-ever Sir Winston last night, the first one from a SEA MAY 17 box.
I’ve had two boxes of HUSW sitting in my tupperdor for a year and a half, untouched. I’d always make an excuse like “they’ll be better aged” or “save them for special occasions”. From now on,  I’ll consider a good cigar to BE a special occasion.
Rather than waiting around for the perfect day, I’m going to smoke the damn things, and the same goes for all of the other untouched boxes I’ve put away. All of these cigars won’t do me a bit of good if I get hit by a bus tomorrow.
I think it’s time to start wearing my best suit, eating on the good china, and smoking my best cigars! 
BC8E4EF2-43C9-46FF-B989-F25C4D29FD9D.thumb.jpeg.fa94dc8d757fb350b021e6b115e50f45.jpeg
Quite right! I've come to the same conclusion and it'll be a year of the occasional rare or interesting cigar just because...

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Like 2

An OBM Feb 17 Churchill that's just killin it. Happy Aloha Friday!
IMG_3732.thumb.JPG.2cae50bba1f34729e84948c3b4625f37.JPG

I wish mine burned. I got a really dark PSP OBM 16 box and unfortunately they are asbestos wrappers. Bombed a few out and the people told me they pitched them early as they wouldn’t stay lit. Not sure if time will help them. Because of this, it has really made me rethink the dark oily ones. I hope I am wrong and the first 6-7 of them will be the only duds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

I wish mine burned. I got a really dark PSP OBM 16 box and unfortunately they are asbestos wrappers. Bombed a few out and the people told me they pitched them early as they wouldn’t stay lit. Not sure if time will help them. Because of this, it has really made me rethink the dark oily ones. I hope I am wrong and the first 6-7 of them will be the only duds. emoji20.png

I hear ya, that’s exactly how the first half of this box was - major don’t-want-to-burn issues. But a year later they seem to have come around nicely, now that I have about 10 left. The last 2 have burned just fine, with tons of wonderful barnyard caramel and fruity vanilla ’n coffee. Yum.

I hear ya, that’s exactly how the first half of this box was - major don’t-want-to-burn issues. But a year later they seem to have come around nicely, now that I have about 10 left. The last 2 have burned just fine, with tons of wonderful barnyard caramel and fruity vanilla ’n coffee. Yum.

That gives me some hope. Mine is close to yours, a touch older. OBM DIC 16. Took one to Cuba a few weeks back and dry boxed it for a week. Tossed it. I am not hopeful they turn around. I won’t touch them for 8-12 months.

11 minutes ago, nc6789 said:

Hey all, been a while for me!!! Finally had my first cigar of 2019 last weekend to celebrate my 3rd wedding anniversary with my wedding code box!!

Was sick as a dog for a couple months this winter and so was the little one, but now we’re all golden and I’m back!

ed0e75692cf59f654a0c97f2e5552c42.jpg
9a88649848c03601319af40b2091a2a4.jpg

SCDLH La Fuerza
TOS MAR 16

Paired with some Woodford Reserveemoji1362.pngemoji1362.png

Congrats and welcome back!  I have it now.  Haven't had a single smoke in over a month.  You give me hope, man.  :peace:

• Like 3

Congrats and welcome back!  I have it now.  Haven't had a single smoke in over a month.  You give me hope, man.  :peace:

Thanks dude, it was torture and depressing but with my daughter in daycare she just kept bringing home viruses and I just kept catching them lol you’ll be good soon enough!
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JohnS said:

If you are seeking a cigar outside of your normal rotation

Gorgeous looking cigar John.   I recently picked up a box of Unicos and Famosos blind, very happy with them, especially as I seem to have miraculously body swerved the poor quality Rob has said VR has been putting out in the last year or so. 

I used to enjoy the Classicos, but could never really put my finger on the cocoa powder and prune profile, until Rob put it together.    Really nice to be smoking this blend again, they are definitely a nice change of pace. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Duxnutz said:

Went to the dr last week as we suspected lady Dux was 7 weeks or so pregnant. Turns out we were wrong and she’s a little further along! 11 weeks, Still in shock. 

Can barely remember the Cohiba but am thoroughly enjoying my last Punch SS#1 right now. There goes the cigar budget!

Congratulations on the great news, @Duxnutz! :perfect10: :spotlight: :2thumbs: :buddies:

• Sad 1

Guest Nekhyludov
56 minutes ago, Duxnutz said:

Went to the dr last week as we suspected lady Dux was 7 weeks or so pregnant. Turns out we were wrong and she’s a little further along! 11 weeks, Still in shock. 

CCF6CE7B-BFB2-4EA2-9145-3CE6C2A873C5.jpeg

Congratulations man! That's awesome :party: