• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, pedro849 said:

7fd8f28350a316aac9bc572695287916.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! How'd you like it? I'm one of the few fans ?

6 hours ago, Nitehawk82 said:

Delightful aroma and creamy aftertaste. Definitely worth a try. 

Nice! Been wondering if I should splurge for it.  Think it would go well with most CCs?

2 hours ago, MigsG said:

What's the hype about? :confused:

I think with the blend, and the thickness of the cigar, it's 'in box maturation' to hit the QDO sweet spot may take up to 4- 5yrs.   I bit like smoking a young Des Dieux, the dry, sour woods can be almost overpowering,  but as they age, the sweetness ramps up, and the balance is found. 

If you can find and 2015 ETP Coronas Claro,  thats where the hype is

• Like 2

Went to the dr last week as we suspected lady Dux was 7 weeks or so pregnant. Turns out we were wrong and she’s a little further along! 11 weeks, Still in shock. 
Can barely remember the Cohiba but am thoroughly enjoying my last Punch SS#1 right now. There goes the cigar budget! 

CCF6CE7B-BFB2-4EA2-9145-3CE6C2A873C5.thumb.jpeg.189a34592edf369684207d28ecad5246.jpeg
D4E93836-16CE-40B3-8539-5BAAEE930F17.thumb.jpeg.56cc2cabd8abb63bed8fc2fd91bf17d9.jpeg
66F7B40E-4023-4193-8DFC-D4A202040F51.thumb.jpeg.e3895f43615db249ad5cea87486983c4.jpeg
Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Islandboy said:

While I've had both good and meh results from the few I've smoked of each, I think the QdO 50 and 54 both need more down time than most people think. 

I agree. 

Now keep in mind I have only smoked 2 of each QdO 50 and 54... I found that they both started off nicely in regards to flavour and combustion. Towards the end...they seem to just die In the arse...

I was at a QdO 54 tasting in London with @stephan and I remember at the end of the night there were alot of QdO 54s left in the ash tray that had about 2.5 inches left. 

My 54 had alot of combustion issues past the halfway point. I just had to put it down (unfortunately).

I won't give up on them. But they do need some time down to rest.

2 hours ago, 99call said:

I think with the blend, and the thickness of the cigar, it's 'in box maturation' to hit the QDO sweet spot may take up to 4- 5yrs.   I bit like smoking a young Des Dieux, the dry, sour woods can be almost overpowering,  but as they age, the sweetness ramps up, and the balance is found. 

If you can find and 2015 ETP Coronas Claro,  thats where the hype is

Youre spot on.

I got a box of 2015 ETP QdO Coronas. They're smoking great!

• Like 1

A question to mods: Is it really deemed necessary to rearrange posts in the Daily Smoke, just for the sake of keeping contributions to one post per day? I find it quite tedious to find replies to posts appearing ahead of the actual posts, then (see example above). The continual mixing up the chronology and the merging of posts is doing a disservice to the follower / reader, if you ask me.

Agreed, confused the crap outta me lol I was like, wait I didn’t post these together
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Raskol said:

Congratulations! emoji482.png

1 hour ago, Raskol said:

Congratulations! emoji482.png

Congratulations!!

Agreed, confused the crap outta me lol I was like, wait I didn’t post these together

I agree too. Makes absolutely no sense to me to rearrange posts and add them to previous posts. I honestly thought it was a Tapatalk thing.

• Like 1

I agree too. Makes absolutely no sense to me to rearrange posts and add them to previous posts. I honestly thought it was a Tapatalk thing.

So did I - when did that start and why?