• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 hours ago, Brian24 said:

Sorry ERDM Choix Supreme. June ‘17 box.

I smoked 3 when a couple months old. Thought they were bitter foul and generally beyond redemption. So much so I tried to trade a bunch away. Looking at you@crookedfinger

Had about 10 left, took a flier on one, it’s my birthday. Gotta say, I get it now. Certainly can see why people love these. Can’t wait to see where the rest of the box goes in another year or so. COMPLETELY did not expect this level of redemption.

From another review site “honey sweet, floral and tangy taste, in combination with a lot of bean flavours”.

Agreed.

IMG_4361.jpg

Happy Birthday!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, zeedubbya said:

Ok.  This cigar was just awesome. I don’t love the size really, but it smoked like a much older cigar.  Second one I’ve smoked, first was just pretty good.  Regret smoking on the course a bit because I missed some complexity I know is there.  Phenomenal smoke.  95/96 pointer on a windy unfocused day.  No wonder they are a bit hard to find.  

Trinidad La Trova MUP DIC17

AA782F8E-D248-4D96-8E22-A5DCA2692CB8.thumb.jpeg.8aa35052a6c6ad5007757201752fab81.jpeg

Getting after one now.. A second box will be found soon, I hope!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BirdDog said:

To be honest I cringe at the sight of ice cubes in Lagavulin 16, but I’ve  realized lately that there is something special about how Lagavulin/Laphroig/Ardbeg pairs with a twangy Cuban cigar. Cheers! 

Peat monster!!!!! Especially with heavy cigars like Bolis.!

• Like 1