• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Lotusguy said:

Another disappointing RE. Way worse than the first one of these I had.

8282afec88002af43259e3ba01263323.jpg

Really man? Sorry to hear that. I've had two so far. One was really good and the other was like a 96/100 maybe even 97. Smoked it down to the nub. Didn't overheat. Plenty of complexity. One of my fav this calendar year so far. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Really man? Sorry to hear that. I've had two so far. One was really good and the other was like a 96/100 maybe even 97. Smoked it down to the nub. Didn't overheat. Plenty of complexity. One of my fav this calendar year so far. 

Tastes differ :)

I just put the remainder of my box up in the trading room, if you'd like to trade for some Punch Duke :)

• Like 1

At least the birdbath is in focus...

20190423_194414.thumb.jpg.17227369178258a2a2b1deb82b49d32c.jpg
That's like a $200 pour of bourbon, nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

11 hours ago, MigsG said:

Enjoyed this TOU SEP 17 Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo Du Depute yesterday after lunch. 

First time, so paired with an Aranciata, which was adequate, but I advise regular orange juice which seems to bring out flavors that much more.

It was medium bodied, and to my taste buds cedar and a mix of floral flavors underscored by a subtle sweetness. Final third had some black coffee come into play. Had a creamy texture throughout which was very enjoyable on a hot day (90F). 

I have one more thanks to @blakeLA and will be looking forward to trying it again after a few weeks rest. 

20190423_143555.jpg

Nice!  Hope it was a good one :)

• Like 4