• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Morning Short. ROTT. First Partagas ever. What a treat. 
D0728FF3-0A9B-4E1D-9215-0F67E353FAF7.thumb.jpeg.156b5bb47babd12d02bc1927476538ea.jpeg
There's no turning back!Enjoy and wait until they age a bit they'll get better!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FatPete said:

Not sure what ailed this Montecristo No.3 ESL MAR 18. Was hard to light, then the wrapper cracked on the slightest pressure on smoking it. Draw was tight and it tunnelled a bit. Construction?? So I cut it open-very thick leaves and it looked like it had bloody twigs in it !

IMG_1938.JPG

IMG_1939.JPG

I have a terrible box of ESL Monte 1s Terrible terrible cigars. I've cut open 2 halfway through smoking, and they're full of luminous green camouflage tobacco.  Like what you've show here just a whole lot worse.  They were not bought from FOH may I add

5 minutes ago, 99call said:

I have a terrible box of ESL Monte 1s Terrible terrible cigars. I've cut open 2 halfway through smoking, and they're full of luminous green camouflage tobacco.  Like what you've show here just a whole lot worse.  They were not bought from FOH may I add

I share your pain! But this is where I don't get it. Yesterday I smoked a Monte 1 ESL DIC 17 and it was one the best cigars I've had this year, and I was expecting another treat today before the weather goes downhill. What month and year were yours, if I may ask? I wonder if they might have been running out of good leaf by 2018. 

12 minutes ago, FatPete said:

What month and year were yours, if I may ask?

I'll check tomorrow, but it would of been around that time.    It's just pointless, I would of preferred a box of Monte 1, that actually just had a 25 Monte 5s in there and a note saying:

"Sorry Mr, We thought you would prefer a really expensive/nice box of 5's, instead of sad box of lonsdales stuffed with lurid compost" 

utter garbage.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 99call said:

I'll check tomorrow, but it would of been around that time.    It's just pointless, I would of preferred a box of Monte 1, that actually just had a 25 Monte 5s in there and a note saying:

"Sorry Mr, We thought you would prefer a really expensive/nice box of 5's, instead of sad box of lonsdales stuffed with lurid compost" 

utter garbage.

Thanks. 

Im sure some of the rollers wear those T-shirts saying "Shit happens" with a smiley face on them. 

• Like 1