• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

As there has been all the hubbub about the Medio Siglo, I thought I’d give it a whirl as well. I haven’t bought a box of these, but got this one (TPO SEP 16) in a trade. Paired it with a Dalmore Cigar Malt Reserve from a sample someone gave me. The Scotch is very rich, loaded with caramel and a hint of citrus. The citrus pairs quite well with the Cohiba lemony zest. (P.S. Found the elk antlers behind my house last weekend, nice matched set. Only 4 months until I can chase that critter, for those of you who are into that sort of thing.)

B95C1B97-F5E7-4FC1-832A-3ED304DD7CCF.thumb.jpeg.05bad1cd1b81d20ea1eb50ec604ed1b3.jpeg

Burn started off questionable and I was wondering if I was going to have a construction debacle like @99call did with his. Fortunately, the cigar straightened out and was classic Cohiba, honey hay with a touch of leather.

78113F4E-4766-403E-A0B9-EB21AAEEE51C.thumb.jpeg.87723230282bf0d7d1b7c6af23981f9d.jpeg

The tobacco is all class and a great smoke at just over 50 minutes, but I’m a low and slow guy. The end of the cigar I got more leather and a mineral essence. Not sure I’d buy a box of these as I’m more of a IV or VI fan, but definitely wouldn’t turn my nose up at them.  

08140480-6B00-4D34-A135-E1FCAD1D64EA.thumb.jpeg.1163ce8f918914e686d10c1ef9c5c0da.jpeg

Elk sheds in the background??

6 minutes ago, Jbhunter223 said:

Elk sheds in the background??

Yeah, note on those in the review. Probably a 310-320 bull. Should be nice next season. My property borders about 20,000 acres of Forest Service land, so I’m spoiled. 

2 hours ago, Markspring1978 said:

Yeah, note on those in the review. Probably a 310-320 bull. Should be nice next season. My property borders about 20,000 acres of Forest Service land, so I’m spoiled. 

Duhhh. I was too focused on the picture, should have read the whole post. 

Jeez I can’t wait until my petits have 5 years in them !! How was it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good combustion and burn.. Body was med.. Flavors were very good.. Smoke was surprisingly abundance.. Overall a very good smoke.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk