• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Oh boy, this has been a special one. I had a shit day (roommate’s GF ended up kicking the side door into the garage in last night they were fighting so bad so needless to say sleep was hard to come by) and a frustrating work day. 

This is my first one from a sub 1 year old box, and holy hell, it’s amazing. Raspberry spread over white bread with cocoa sprinkled on. Perfect construction. 93-94 pointer. Got to smoke it while driving through Russian River Valley looking over the sun setting over the dramatic landscape of vineyards and mountains in the back ground. I’m having an out of body experience. Such unique flavors...this is why I fell inlove with CC’s! 

057C4B86-7B85-4BBE-ADCB-54E0D0A83847.jpeg

Regios?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

1164616395_2019-05-1913_09_34.jpg.6e51ca7145810b7f5e9946d5430b9819.jpg

Montecristo No.4 UEB May 2018

How often do you smoke a Habanos cigar, the flavours are extraordinary, yet the draw is too loose or tight? It's a common experience for us enthusiasts, right?

This cigar was the fourth from the box and taste-wise they've all been sensational. Medium-mild cocoa and milk coffee wrapped up in an almond nut and citrus twang essence, this was perfectly-flavoured until the final third when I had enough of drawing 3 puffs per draw to get a decent amount of smoke and it went a little bitter. The moral of the story? I need to invest in a PerfecDraw tool...and soon!

The Montecristo No.4 can be like 'heaven' when they taste like this, I would reckon that is why they sell so well despite a reputation for construction inconsistency.

I have (by accident) 2 PerfecDraws...after getting them I cant see how I ever smoked cubans before! 

• Like 4

ULA JUL 15 Libertador and some fresh Termini Brothers cannoli
d7c8afda1da813465a05e7335933f233.jpg3521e7a1f3d213a42a255cac2c70680d.jpg

Cannolis look amazing and fresh ! Have to be fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Guest Nekhyludov

SOM DIC 16 Punch Punch. These are so good, sometimes I wonder why I ever smoke anything else.

IMG_20190606_201659.thumb.jpg.e3cba2d38d2142cdc118ea65145ea0a6.jpg

2 hours ago, inter4alia said:

Enjoying some more generosity from @Markspring1978today. LUB Jun 15. This stick is absolutely stellar. I have a box from April 18 and tried a few of them and really didn't understand why people get excited about this stick. Now I get it. 

20190606_182830.jpg

Yeah man. Those are some of my favorites. Love ‘em. Glad you enjoyed it. 

I’m going to be in Chi-Town for business middle of next month, you, me, and @Buck14 should get together and smoke another one of those. 

• Like 4