• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

Party short, from a Jesus 50 cabs, Just love em ! Add captain and coke good start to the evening 

cheers 

01E52ED9-29F8-410C-A2EB-FE78A43C05FD.thumb.jpeg.686cea281443f671fb7023dd8bdb1a55.jpeg

Damn, you beat me to it. The messiah Cab is still in the parcel locker! On the road. I get to meet them Monday....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chucko8 said:

Weekend offerings thus far.

The PLMC from Jul 17 as @JohnS has mentioned several times is just time and time again delivering. Love them

7CEBDF4C-BC55-4FB7-A545-4E8C38A2CEA7.thumb.jpeg.a91579c3d4347bd36c6f4ad4240749d3.jpeg

16138BCE-89F1-4729-B684-A2DC90B6A36C.thumb.jpeg.e2f3155bf326487b43d25de7fb019206.jpeg

How long do you find MCs typically need to really hit their stride?  Thinking of keeping an eye our for a box in the hope that they might be prime before the PLPCs I'm waiting on get there.  Never smoked one but hear really good things.

6 minutes ago, Deeg said:

How long do you find MCs typically need to really hit their stride?  Thinking of keeping an eye our for a box in the hope that they might be prime before the PLPCs I'm waiting on get there.  Never smoked one but hear really good things.

Too be honest @Deeg this the only box I have ever had. But I can tell you that at this near 2 year juncture they are great. I hope I can keep some for awhile longer to see where they go

• Thanks 1

Damn, you beat me to it. The messiah Cab is still in the parcel locker! On the road. I get to meet them Monday....

Love at first sight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1