• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

TPO OCT 17, Siglo VI

8D944C57-7242-49A5-B19A-8588FA6089F1.thumb.jpeg.d191c89a667364cff26e3fbd2f3a8333.jpeg

Farm roll with a double espresso.  I’m typically not a big farm roll guy, but if they were all like this one, I would become one pretty fast.  It is aesthetically, really beautiful, but it tastes even better than it looks.  Thanks @ElJavi76!

B67C79C7-2244-4119-A73B-3256F4C44CC6.thumb.jpeg.457de0a4c8d954232d8ae17c0aea20b4.jpeg

Glad you enjoyed it Elliot. I wish I had bought more of those. There's always November. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, taylorgov2 said:

My wife and I were just there on Saturday. My first time in Charleston and immediately had to sniff out a cigar shop. Pretty decent selection and a nice relaxing atmosphere.

It sounds like we think alike!  First trip for us as well and after feeding the group, I departed for a smoke.  The humidor was well appointed and a fine selection to choose from.  Thanks for leaving some behind. 

Can you explain to me what mongrel is?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me the mongrel aspect is more of a full or harsh strength. Not the ammonia taste but more of a wow i am smoking feeling. Usually people advise to “lay down “ a cigar b/c it is is more “mongrel” or full and needs rest. In the case of the PLPC it seems common consensus is 5 years. This one smoked smooth as silk ! Not really any bite back or overwhelming puffs to me. Really a pleasure to smoke. This is my definition not sure it’s agreed upon but it’s how it makes sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2