FOH'ers Daily Smoke

2 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

God, I hate Monday mornings. 

?

1C5FAEE2-EF02-4539-832D-ACDE914471CA.thumb.jpeg.5d6730aebbf4211e3e8fb86464129888.jpeg

Rub it in Elliot! This is my version:

One of these things is not like the other

One of these things just doesn't belong

Can you tell which one is not like the others

By the time I finish my song? 

???????

20190701_102741.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, JohnS said:

1126478565_2019-06-0521_55_06.jpg.3548acfb1763190f00eaaac9718197fb.jpg

H. Upmann Half Corona EOT Nov 2016

If you've ever wondered what it's like to have a shorter cigar with a little age on it, especially one like the H.Upmann Half Corona, which is intense in flavour when young, then please kindly read on.

I find the Half Corona a great option for a 30 to 40 minute smoke, but I don't reach for them often as I find them very strong in coffee and tobacco flavour when in their youth and light on that quintessential Upmann shortbread. This Half Corona was not like that and I guess 2-and-a-half years of rest saw the coffee flavours recede and the shortbread flavours build. It was very pleasant to smoke it like this. I have three left from a 5x5 tin split I did with some Sydney FoH members (I took one 5-count tin) and I would imagine I'll smoke all three in the next 6 months.

1 hour ago, JayHabanos said:

81e53f85d63bf845c9fb001ad25be93a.jpg
H Upmann- Connoisseur A
SOM March 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of them are my goto H. Upmann cigars! I'd like to say Half Corona shares the elements of Magnum 46 mostly while Connoisseur A is class of its own like others say ?. Half Corona for quick smoke, Connoisseur A for more Upmann experience ?!

• Like 3

To me the mongrel aspect is more of a full or harsh strength. Not the ammonia taste but more of a wow i am smoking feeling. Usually people advise to “lay down “ a cigar b/c it is is more “mongrel” or full and needs rest. In the case of the PLPC it seems common consensus is 5 years. This one smoked smooth as silk ! Not really any bite back or overwhelming puffs to me. Really a pleasure to smoke. This is my definition not sure it’s agreed upon but it’s how it makes sense to me.

Thanks. Makes sense

• Like 1

2 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Happy Canada Day emoji1063.png d6cb07760141196309b9243cda066588.jpg

Nice. Just finishing a Lusi from our hosts to celebrate. Sorry no photo, you all know what it looks like. Happy Canada Day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zjory said:

e74019fe9e604a853e9a368b39badebd.jpg

Not sure where you are but my view will be like that in Tahoe all week! Certainly need it after a really tough week with a family tragedy. 

1 hour ago, NSXCIGAR said:

19 La Fuerza:

br9LbGj.jpg

3rd from a recent FOH quarter box. All fantastic. Like a giant El Principe--as it should be. Richer than I recall them being. If this is the quality going forward I'll be buying these regularly.

@JohnS --you would love this. 94 points all day. 

I 100% understand. I've had a recent LGR Jun 18 La Fuerza that was all pancake and molasses sweet that I rated as highly. I hope we encounter a few more superlative examples in the near future.

• Like 3