• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

1617630775_2019-06-1016_44_05.jpg.97c4fe3d5b1d5bb236faee13e9cf5252.jpg

Trinidad Vigia SLE Oct 2016

I had a Trinidad Vigia for the first time last week so I decided to smoke another soon after to compare notes. This had a strong butter flavour again, combined with a wonderful hay/barnyard on the cold draw and coffee, dough and hay (with the butter texture) throughout.

The only thing that let this cigar down was the bunched leaves in the middle which effected the wrapper burn from drawing down squarely. I had to touch it up a few times but it was fine by the end.

In conclusion, yes, this is a fine addition to the Trinidad marca, but for me the 54 ring gauge is an 'acquired' taste that will take some getting used to, especially as I have had so many Reyes and Fundadores over the years!

This is the only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger and buying a box is that ring gauge. I had to get rid of my QDO 54 cause of that ring gauge. I can definitely see how they can be an “acquired” taste but get review my friend.

• Like 1